The latest episode of the Behind the Wheel series follows CNH Industrial’s Design Analysis & Simulation team as they collaborate across continents with super computers to conceptualize future machines. With [...]
Technology & Innovation Advisor
Main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Technology Scouting: research, analysis and synthesis about data and information of technological and scientific nature;
- Monitoring and reporting on the technological scouting activities performed;
- Monitoring technology evolution of specific sectors (eg: identifying new trends on short-medium term, explanation of case studies)
- Support clients in identifying partners and technologies for digital transformation requirements
- Sharing with the client short term results and gain insights for next steps
The ideal candidate is a newly graduate preferably in the following disciplines: Mechanics, Materials, Veichles, Automation, Electronics or Physics (a technical PhD is considered a plus), who is fluent in both written and spoken English with outstanding writing skills and the following personal attitudes and skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Reporting and communication
- Performance orientation
Ideal candidates lives in Modena or around or is available to transfer close by.
The chosen candidate will be introduced into the company with an Apprenticeship contract.
This job offer is referred equally at both sexes and respects Italian privacy laws.