The meeting is the continuation of previous round tables and discussions on the same subject, the last of which took place in October 2016.
Upon request of the participating companies, the comparison will start from the deepening of the following topics:
- Dialogue between CAD BOM and EBOM on PLM: how to organize the two structures?
- Product Configuration Management / Technical Changes: where to place the rules (CAD area – PLM area – Both)
- How to organize integration with the company ERP
- How to develop automatisms in the various steps (CAD – PLM – ERP)
- PLM management of software design (PLC, HMI, etc.)
- Integration in the PLM of FEM / CFD design
Each member company is invited to contribute to the table discussion