The COVID-19 crisis has forced several companies to review their business in order to adapt to the new socio-economic scenario. The roundtable will offer an opportunity for CRIT associated companies to discuss how Supply Chains will have to evolve in the scenario following Covid-19 crisis. We will deepen the organizational models concerning the management of the Supply Chain, answering some questions:
- What approaches have been implemented to manage the emergency?
- What are the plans to face the post-Covid phase?
- How to redesign supply chains in the future?
- Will it be necessary to increase stocks to increase the company’s resilience by paying profitability?
- Is there a need to have alternatives on different continents to diversify risks?
- How important will it be to bring suppliers closer within national borders or at least have a local alternative?
- What will be the role of technologies in the management of post-Covid supply chains?